Real Money Casino App in Canada
Technology has brought the world amazing opportunities. For gamblers, it has done wonders. Nowadays, you can play and win real money wherever you are by gambling online. This is made reality with the invent of mobile casinos.
Best Real Money Casino Apps in Canada
Table of contents
For starters, you should know that there are two types of mobile casinos – those whose browser versions are compatible with mobile devices, and those who have a real money casino app. There’s no reason to think that either is better than the other – it all depends on your preference.
Speaking of casino applications, you’ll find that many of the trending sites in Canada have these. If they don’t they at least have compatible pages to meet the needs of their smartphone users. Let’s take a closer look at what kinds of apps you can find – and how to use them.
How We Find the Best Casino App in Canada
Before you download anything on your phone, especially an app where you’ll play with real money, you need to make sure that it is secure. That’s what these reviews are here to do – help you find the most optimized and safest sites whose apps you can download. Here is what we look for in such websites.
Trusted Licensing Bodies
You shouldn’t invest a single dollar to gamble at a casino without a proper license. Before we check anything else, we check if the site has a valid license from bodies like the UKGC, the MGA, or the Curacao Gaming Commission.
Versatility of Banking Options
Sometimes, some of the options given on desktop are not available on mobile. When we check apps, we check the deposit and withdrawal methods available. From Visa and MasterCard to e-wallets like Neteller and Skrill to Prepaid cards, you should be given the same options on mobile as on desktop.
Level of Security
Security is paramount when you’re gambling on the internet. The first step of determining if a site and app are secure is by checking the casino’s license and reputation. Sites that are audited by third party regulatory bodies are extra safe. Take for example, Spin Palace – the highest payout online casino has a legit license, and it is also approved by eCogra, a trusted body in this industry.
Mobile Compatibility of the Casino
Naturally, we need to test the app and the casino to see if they can be used on mobile. Very often, we come across apps that are hard to navigate, or limit your choices in terms of banking, games, and other features. Ideally, the casino should offer the same things as it does on desktop, as well as be optimized for mobile users.
What the Best Mobile Casinos Have in Common in 2021
Excellent mobile casinos will share some characteristics that make them recognizable. Here is what they are:
- Players are able to play all the games you can on desktop (there might be some restrictions based on the games, though)
- They can deposit and withdraw with all available methods, maybe even Pay by Phone
- The customer support will be available on mobile as it is on desktop
- There will be updates to fix any bugs
- Players will be able to claim a bonus offer that’s available on desktop
- There might even be some exclusive mobile promotions as a reward for downloading the app!
Even though the organization of feature can differ due to the difference in screen size, good mobile apps will be easy to navigate and offer the same benefits as their desktop counterparts.
Games Found in Real Money Casino Apps
As we said, you can find all sorts of games on mobile. In top-rated websites, you can find them all, which means that gamblers in Canada have access to:
- Slot machines, including jackpot slots, classics, video slots, and even 3D slots
- Table games and their variants including roulette, blackjack and baccarat
- Poker games and tournaments
- Live dealer tables for roulette, baccarat, poker, blackjack, and more
- Other casino games like scratches, bingo, keno, etc.
Mobile Casino Apps Great Bonuses
Here comes the part that interests players the most – bonuses. From no spin promotions to free spins, mobile casinos have tons to offer to Canadian gamblers. Here are the types of bonuses you can find in apps and mobile-optimized sites today:
Some sites give players free spins for signing up. Others give them credits – or both. There will be casinos that require a deposit for you to claim a promotion, and those who just require that you sign up. For mobile players, there are even sites that hand out welcome-to-the-app bonuses. This means that, even if you are not a new gambler on the website, you can claim a promotion simply by downloading their app.
Deposit and No-Deposit Bonuses
These are exactly as the name tells you. They can come in different forms and sizes. You may get free spins, cashback, or a match of your deposit.
In addition to those weekly, daily, or occasional promotions that everyone can use, casinos have special perks and bonuses for their most loyal customers – and the high rollers.
Software Developers Featured at Gambling Apps with Real Money
Experienced gamblers nowadays want to know who created a game before they consider playing it. Why? It’s because some developers do a much better job than others. Knowing this, here are the top developers who create amazing games for mobile:
- Microgaming: established in 1994, this is one of the top-rated software developers in the casino industry. For many years now, they’ve been focused on delivering amazing mobile experience. Right now, the company has over 600 games offered, all of highest quality.
- Playtech: many consider it to be the leading developer because of its quality and high rating. Even though this company exists shorter than Microgaming, it certainly matches and sometimes exceeds their quality of mobile games. They have created some of the most-played mobile titles today.
- NetEnt: also known as Net Entertainment, this company was founded in 1996. NetEnt has amazing mobile games known for their high-quality features, simple interfaces, and user-friendliness.
Some other leading companies that you might come across are Evolution Gaming, Big Time Gaming, Yggdrasil, IGT Interactive, etc.
Payment Methods Offered in the Casino App
Every method that you can use on desktop can be available in the app as long as the casino has made it happen. This gives you a plethora of choices, and the best casinos certainly offer those. Here are the most popular and safest methods to use to gamble in an app:
- Credit and debit cards: This is one of the most traditional methods for online gambling and still a very popular one. Almost everyone has a card on them at all times, which makes this a very convenient method. In most casinos, you’ll find at least Visa and MasterCard in the list of offered methods.
- E-wallets: These are trending a lot nowadays in Canada and worldwide. Electronic wallets like Skrill, PayPal and Neteller are easy to use, come free of fees, and do not require that you add bank details into the casino websites, which is extra safe. They are also known to be some of the fastest methods for withdrawals.
- Prepaid cards: Prepaid cards are very safe to use because you purchase them beforehand and can use only the money on the card to gamble. It’s definitely a great way to avoid adding banking details, as well as have better control over your gambling. However, this method is not available for withdrawals.
- Pay by phone: Canadians now have access to a great method for betting: pay by phone. Because of its nature, this is not available for withdrawals, but it’s very simple to deposit with it. However, it’s easy to lose track and gamble more than you can afford since your betting amount comes with the bill at the end of the month.
In addition to these, you can find bank transfers, which are not very popular nowadays because they take a lot of time – and sometimes come with fees. You might also find Canadian sites that accept cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, also very popular on the market. Lastly, there are methods such as direct bank transfers via companies like Interac, allowing you for smooth transactions and fast payouts.
Before you pick a method, make sure to read about the processing time, as well as any incurring fees.
Comparing Casino Apps with Browser-Based Play
As you start gambling on your mobile, you’ll find that instant play platforms and apps offer amazing benefits. This gives you unlimited access to thousands of games that you can play from any location and at any time. If a casino is not optimized for mobile gambling, that means that you have to be located in front of your desktop to be gambling. With mobile casinos, whether they offer browser play or apps, you can play on the go – everywhere with an internet connection.
But, what is the difference between these two options?
|Casino apps||Browser play|
|Can access your account instantly without having to write the URL and sign in||Have to go to the browser, write down the URL, and sign in to the casino site|
|Apps take space in your phone, and might have big updates||You won’t need any space since you’ll be playing directly via browser|
|You might come across app bonuses – offers exclusive to those who download this software||You can claim mobile promotions, too|
|Usually have a different navigation and maybe even design compared to desktop version||Resemble the desktop version a lot|
|Might load faster since you already have downloaded it on your device||Some games might load slower|
As you can see, there are pros and cons of both. However, you should keep in mind that different sites have different mobile optimization. In some cases, it might be better to gamble on a site that allows direct play while on others, the app is highly optimized and better to use. Either way, it’s great to know that a casino has tailored their offerings to meet the needs of mobile users.
Now, let’s take a look at the types of mobile-optimized websites you can find in Canada today.
Android Casino Sites
Most casinos in Canada will have their sites optimized for Android, and maybe iOS. Few will also optimize it for devices such as Blackberry and Windows. This is because Android and iOS are the most used operating systems in mobile devices and by customers.
Android users come into billions, so chances are that many gamblers on a website have an Android device. If you’re one of them, you will need to go to Google Play Store to find the casino app. In many cases, you’ll have to download it directly from the casino website since the store does not allow real money gambling and might restrict them from creating an app.
iPad/iPhone Casino Sites
If you aren’t an Android user, you’re most likely an iPhone user – or you want to gamble from your iPad. Luckily, most websites, especially the ones ranked highly on this review site, are optimized for these devices. When you use an iOS, you need to go to the Apple store to look for an app. If not, you’ll find it on the casino site, just as you would on your Android phone or tablet.
Pros and Cons of Playing on a Real Money Slots App
Playing on an app comes with its perks – but it also comes with some downsides. This is different from playing on your computer or using direct browser play. For some, it is a preferred way to gamble while for others, it is not. Here are the pros and cons – helpfully they’ll help you make your decision.
There’s nothing that would indicate that every application you use will have limits in terms of games or take up a lot of space. This depends on the casino you’re using. Even so, if you lack the space or prefer to start gambling occasionally via browser, you can definitely find casinos optimized for mobile that do not require using an app.
Many players opt for the latter to better control their gambling. They simply believe that, if they have an easy access such as through an app, they’ll gamble more often. In the end, it all comes down to your preference. With so many great Canadian mobile-optimized websites, you have many choices whichever option you decide on.